There are list of features that comes with your website.
Your domain name is the foundation of your website: it is essential for branding, marketing, website traffic and professional credibility. A free domain is included with our cheap web hosting services, allowing you to fully customize your online presence. Your domain name says a lot about you, and new domain name endings like .guru and .photography can help you stand out on the web. With our affordable pricing and superior support, there’s no reason to overpay when buying a domain name with a website package.
With the ExploreMyPC WordPress hosting, customers benefit from a host of different advantages:
– ExploreMyPC takes care of all technical and server-related issues.
– Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through the installation process.
– The most important plugins are pre-installed.
– Our 24-hour support hotline will help solve all your technical issues.
– A domain is included in all website packages for free of cost.
– An SSL certificate is included.
– A sufficient number of email inboxes is included.
A mobile-friendly website is one that is designed to work the exact same way across devices. This means that nothing changes or is unusable on a computer or mobile device. Features like navigation drop-downs are limited, as they can be difficult to use on mobile. And no Flash animation is used. The website is literally the same across the board, with no usability concerns regardless of the device on which it is being viewed.
An SSL certificate encrypts all information transmitted to and from your website, ensuring it is protected from third parties attempting to access it. Browsers, like Google Chrome, mark pages without SSL encryption as not secure. This can have a negative effect on the trustworthiness of your website. If you have an SSL certificate, your site’s URL will start with the prefix “https” and a green padlock icon will be displayed in the browser bar, showing your visitors your site is secure and their data is safe. Pages that are protected with SSL receive better search engine rankings, and are more likely to be trusted by visitors.
Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
– Optimize your content with Search Analytics
– Get your content on Google
– Get alerted on issues and fix your site
– Understand how Google Search sees your pages
– Optimize and enhance your site:
Social Media Integration
- Facebook like button for the group’s Facebook page
- Twitter auto-follow button for the group’s Twitter account
- Social sharing of blog posts via Facebook/Twitter
- Social media buttons to link over to Facebook/Twitter pages
- Blog post commenting using Disqus
- New blog posts are automatically tweeted and added to the Facebook page
- Displaying latest tweets and Facebook status updates on the blog
- Newsletters containing ways for people to like, tweet and share blog post content
SEO Friendly is a way of designing and developing websites to make them search engine friendly. Making a website SEO friendly means the search engines can crawl each page on the website efficiently, interpret the content effectively, and index it in their database.
Photo Gallery is a fully-responsive WordPress gallery plugin that allows you to showcase interactive multimedia galleries. Within a single gallery, you can add both images and videos. The Photo Gallery plugin is shipped with 4 easy-to-use widgets that smoothly blend into any WordPress theme.
A few more features of the Photo Gallery plugin are:
- 10 view options: The plugin lets you display your gallery in 10 different views such as thumbnails, masonry, mosaic, slideshow, etc.
- Watermark: Protect your images with watermarking. You can add a text or image watermark and set its position and display the size.
- Ecommerce: Easily sell your images from your WordPress website with the eCommerce addon.